Federation of Myanmar Engineering Society-Young Engineers Section (FED.MES –YES)
The Young Engineer Section of Fed.MES was established with the main objective to provide assistance young engineer’s difficulties such as technical issues, educational issues and issue of job opportunities and issues of engineering concerned in regard with public interest.
To support and create sustainable professional young engineers will be fulfilled with leadership skills, communication skills and technical skills
- To influence young engineers with the good leadership skills
- To connect international scholarship programs and meets up international practice in relevant professional fields for young professional engineers.
- To create better good opportunities for young professional engineers.
- To contribute support with engineering skills to the public society.
- Khin Maung Myint (Chairman)
- Aung Thet Paing (Vice Chairman)
Fed.MES Building, Hlaing Universities’ Campus, Hlaing Township, Thamine College St, Yangon,(11052), Myanmar.
- Ph: +95 (519673 – 6) (Ext-185)
- Email: firstname.lastname@example.org
Regarding YAFEO News Letter, following persons are assigned to coordinate with YAFEO.