What is AFEO?
The ASEAN Federation of Engineering Organisations (AFEO) is a non-govermental body. Its members are the engineering institutions and organisations of ASEAN countries with the following main objectives:
- To promote goodwill and mutual understanding
- To establish and develop a ASEAN baseline standard for the engineering profession with the objective of facilitating the mobility of the engineers within the ASEAN countries.
AFEO Member Organizations
The ASEAN Federation of Engineering Organisations (AFEO) is formed by 10 ASEAN member organisations.
- Pertubuhan Ukur Jurutera & Arkitek (PUJA)
- Board of Engineers Cambodia (BEC)
- Persatuan Insinyur Indonesia (PII)
- Lao Union of Science and Engineering Associations (LUSEA)
- The Institution of Engineers Malaysia (IEM)
- Myanmar Engineering Society (MES)
- The Philippine Technological Council (PTC)
- The Institution of Engineers Singapore (IES)
- The Engineering Institute of Thailand (ETT)
- Vietnam Union of Science and Technology Associations (VUSTA)
CAFEO 33 will be held from 23-26 November 2015 at the Hotel Equatorial, Penang, Malaysia. The theme of the Conference will be on The Lights to Bytes : ASEAN Engineering Evolution & Future Challenges.
AER Commission and AFEO Mid Term meeting
3rd - 6th June 2015 In conjunction with the 3rd Engineering Summit on Engineers. Powered to Soar !
Ir. PE Chong is now the new AFEO Secretary General
Dato Ir. Lim Chow Hock , is the newly appointed AFEO Chairman
Ir. Paul Phor of Penang Branch is the Organising Chairman of CAFEO 33.