What is AFEO?
The ASEAN Federation of Engineering Organisations (AFEO) is a non-govermental body. Its members are the engineering institutions and organisations of ASEAN countries with the following main objectives:
- To promote goodwill and mutual understanding
- To establish and develop a ASEAN baseline standard for the engineering profession with the objective of facilitating the mobility of the engineers within the ASEAN countries.
AFEO Member Organizations
The ASEAN Federation of Engineering Organisations (AFEO) is formed by 10 ASEAN member organisations.
- CAFEO36 – Sentosa Island, SINGAPORE
The 36th Conference of the ASEAN Federation of Engineering Organisations will be held in Sentosa Island, Singapore from 12-14 November 2018.
2 days post-conferences workshop from 15-16 November 2018
Details to come later
- ASEAN Federation of Engineering Organisations (AFEO) Mid Term Meeting
Bintaro Serpong Southwest of Jakarta Indonesia from 04 – 06 August 2018
Details to come later.
- AER Commission and AFEO Working Group Meetings
The meetings are to be held at Bintaro Serpong Southwest of Jakarta Indonesia from 04 – 06 August 2018
- Er. Edwin Khew Teck Fook, President of IES is the AFEO Chairman
- Dr. Ir. A. Hermanto Dardak, President of PII is the AFEO Vice Chairman
- Ir. Prof. Dr. Jeffrey Chiang Choong Luin is currently AFEO Secretary General
- Ir. Prof. Dr Norlida Buniyamin is currently AER Head Commissioner
- Dr. Thanes Weerasiri, President EIT is the AFEO Imm. Past Chairman