What is AFEO?
The ASEAN Federation of Engineering Organisations (AFEO) is a non-govermental body. Its members are the engineering institutions and organisations of ASEAN countries with the following main objectives:
- To promote goodwill and mutual understanding
- To establish and develop a ASEAN baseline standard for the engineering profession with the objective of facilitating the mobility of the engineers within the ASEAN countries.
AFEO Member Organizations
The ASEAN Federation of Engineering Organisations (AFEO) is formed by 10 ASEAN member organisations.
- ASEAN Federation of Engineering Organisations (AFEO) Mid Term Meeting
The 20th AFEO Mid-Term will be hosted by IEM (Malaysia) in 2021.
- AER Commission and AFEO Working Group Meetings (Virtual Meeting)
The meetings will be held Virtual at Hanoi, Vietnam on 18 – 23 November 2020
- Prof. Dr Sc. Dang Vu Minh, President of VUSTA is the AFEO Chairman
- Ir. Hj Mohammad Zin Bin Hj Salleh, President of PUJA is the AFEO Vice Chairman
- Ir. Mohd Khir bin Muhammad is the AFEO Secretary General
- Ir. Yau Chau Fong is the AER Head Commissioner
- Ir. Dr David Chuah Joon Huang is the
AFEO Honorary Treasurer
- Dr Ir. Heru Dewanto, President of PII is the AFEO Imm. Past Chairman