What is AFEO?
The ASEAN Federation of Engineering Organisations (AFEO) is a non-govermental body. Its members are the engineering institutions and organisations of ASEAN countries with the following main objectives:
- To promote goodwill and mutual understanding
- To establish and develop a ASEAN baseline standard for the engineering profession with the objective of facilitating the mobility of the engineers within the ASEAN countries.
AFEO Member Organizations
The ASEAN Federation of Engineering Organisations (AFEO) is formed by 10 ASEAN member organisations.
- CAFEO 38 – Da Nang, VIETNAM
The 38th Conference of the ASEAN Federation of Engineering Organisations will be held in Da Nang City, Vietnam from 25-27 November 2020.
- ASEAN Federation of Engineering Organisations (AFEO) Mid Term Meeting (Virtual)
The 19th ASEAN Federation of Engineering Organisations Mid-Term will be Virtual (Zoom Meeting) hosted by Cambodia from 17 – 27 August 2020.
- AER Commission and AFEO Working Group Meetings
The meetings will be held at Da Nang City, Vietnam on 25 – 27 November 2020
- Mr. Dang Vu Minh, President of VUSTA is the AFEO Chairman
- YB Siti Rozaimeriyanty DSLJ Hj Abd Rahman, President of PUJA is the AFEO Vice Chairman
- Ir. Prof. Dr Jeffrey Chiang Choong Luin is the AFEO Secretary General
- Dato Dr Ir. Andy Seo Kian Haw is the AER Head Commissioner
- Dr Ir. Heru Dewanto, President of PII is the AFEO Imm. Past Chairman