What is AFEO?
The ASEAN Federation of Engineering Organisations (AFEO) is a non-govermental body. Its members are the engineering institutions and organisations of ASEAN countries with the following main objectives:
- To promote goodwill and mutual understanding
- To establish and develop a ASEAN baseline standard for the engineering profession with the objective of facilitating the mobility of the engineers within the ASEAN countries.
AFEO Member Organizations
The ASEAN Federation of Engineering Organisations (AFEO) is formed by 10 ASEAN member organisations.
- CAFEO36 – Sentosa Island, SINGAPORE
The 36th Conference of the ASEAN Federation of Engineering Organisations will be held in Sentosa Island, Singapore from 12-14 November 2018.
2 days post-conferences workshop from 15-16 November 2018
- ASEAN Federation of Engineering Organisations (AFEO) Mid Term Meeting
The 17th ASEAN Federation of Engineering Organisations Mid-Term was held in Tangerang Selatan of Jakarta, Indonesia from 05 – 07 August 2018
AFEO Mid-Term 2018 Report to be publish later
- AER Commission and AFEO Working Group Meetings
The meetings will be held at Resorts World Sentosa Convention Center Singapore on
12th November 2018
- Prof. Yeoh Lean Weng, President of IES is the AFEO Chairman
- Dr. Ir. A. Hermanto Dardak, President of PII is the AFEO Vice Chairman
- Ir. Prof. Dr. Jeffrey Chiang Choong Luin is the AFEO Secretary General
- Ir. Prof. Dr Norlida Buniyamin is the AER Head Commissioner
- Er. Edwin Khew Teck Fook, Imm. Past President of IES is the AFEO Imm. Past Chairman