Engineering Institute of Thailand (Young Engineer chapter)
The young engineer committee of the Engineering Institute of Thailand consists of members who are under 35 years old. We organize events that gear toward empowering student and recently graduated engineers to become a successful professional engineers.
The young engineer committee was founded in 1997. The first chairman was Assoc. Prof. Dr. Suchatvee Suwansawat.
To foster the development of young engineers to become a successful and socially-responsible professional engineers.
- Inspire and provide guidance for young engineers during their professional developments.
- Provide an opportunity for the younger engineers to connect with each other and share their experiences.
- Provide an opportunity for knowledge transfer to the next generations of engineers.
- Promote the activities of the EIT to students and young engineers.
- Represent the opinion of young engineers on matters related to them.
- Chairman: Asst. Prof. Dr. Withit Pansuk
Activities/Programs throughout the year
- Engineering University Network: Camp for engineering students from universities all over the country to join and get to know each other. Activities also include technical visits, talks from guest speakers, and charity services.
- Eco Challenge: Co-organized with Thai Society of Automotive Engineers, it is competition for energy-efficient car. The competition includes electric motor, solar cell, and Internal combustion engines.
- Super Engineer: An event held annually under National Engineering Conference and Exhibition, this is a brain-teasing competition for the brightest and quickest engineers.
- Seminars/ Technical Visits: Varieties of topics may be offered throughout the years.
Engineering Institute of Thailand under H.M. the King’s Patronage (EIT)
487 Soi Ramkhamhaeng 39,
Ramkhamhaeng Road, Wangthonglang,
- E-mail: firstname.lastname@example.org