The Institution of Engineers, Malaysia – Young Engineers Section (IEM – YES)
The Young Engineers Section of IEM was established in the early 1970s with the main objective to cultivate and expose young engineers to the professional engineering world under the umbrella of IEM, while enhancing their rapport among fellow engineers and acts as a platform for them to embark on a career in engineering. The IEM – YES comprise of graduate and student members of IEM.
As the YES sails into the New Millennium foreseeing more challenges ahead, the current Committee has spent significant effort to develop a clear vision of the Section’s role in IEM.
To continually and progressively support the professional development of graduate and student members.
- To assist members towards achieving professional status
- To promote YES to members
- To encourage interaction and fellowship among members
- Engr. Vivekasugha Alif Gunaalan (Chairman 2014-2015)
- E-mail: firstname.lastname@example.org