Engineering Institute of Cambodia – Young Engineers Section (EIC – YES)
The Young Engineers Section of EIC was established with the main objective to assemble all engineering students and graduated or young engineers of Cambodia and to connect them to ASEAN in particular and to the world in general. The cultivation and explosion of young engineers to the professional engineering world normally goes through seminar, workshop, and conference with compliment or under the umbrella of EIC. As the YES sails into the AEC foreseeing more challenges ahead, the current Committee has spent significant effort to develop a clear vision of the Section’s role in EIC.
The young engineer committee was founded in 2001 just one year after the establishment of EIC to govern and represent the YES in the Engineering Institution of Cambodia. The first chairman and a founder was Mr. Heng Sokbil who was also the Chairman of the 9th Meeting of YEAFEO (2002) at CAFEO-20 in Phnom Penh, Cambodia.
To continually and progressively support the professional development of graduate and student members and transfer technology, share experiences from seniors to juniors and match between the supply and demand in engineering market.
- To assist members towards achieving professional status
- To promote YES to members
- To provide a platform for professional interactions amongst members
- To pursue affiliation with regional and international institutions
- Civil Society (EIC) ◦Ir. Leang Hy (Chairman 2013-2015 Representative in EIC)
- Ir. Sok Tetya (General Secretary)
- Ir. Puoy Puthitha (General Treasurer)
- Governmental Body (BEC) ◦Ms. Prak Chhayrotana (Chairlady 2013-2014 Representative in BEC)
- Mr. Heng Keomakara (Representative in BEC)
Ir. Sok Tetya
#54 Str. 1003 S/K Phnom Penh Thmey,
Khan Sensok, Phnom Penh,
- E-mail: email@example.com
- E-mail: firstname.lastname@example.org
- E-mail: email@example.com